A Deliciously Refreshing Coffee Jelly Treat!
As a long-time coffee lover, I’ve always been on the lookout for new and creative ways to enjoy my favorite beverage. When I stumbled across the recipe for Coffee Jelly, I knew I had to give it a try. After all, what could be better than a delicious, creamy, and unique dessert that’s also loaded with delicious coffee flavor? After trying it for the first time, I knew I had found something special.
Coffee Jelly Recipe
- 1. 3 ½ cups white sugar
- 2. 2 ½ cups water
- 3. 6 tablespoons instant coffee granules, or more to taste
- 4. 1 (1.75 ounce) package fruit pectin (such as Sure-Jell®)
- In a large saucepan, combine 3 ½ cups of white sugar, 2 ½ cups of water, and 6 tablespoons of instant coffee granules.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Once the mixture has come to a boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the 1.75 ounce package of fruit pectin.
- Pour the mixture into a 9×13 inch baking dish and let cool to room temperature.
- Place the dish in the refrigerator to chill for at least 6 hours or overnight until the jelly has set.
- Cut the jelly into cubes and serve. Enjoy!
- Serving size: 1 cube
- Calories: 80
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Protein: 0g
- Sugar: 20g