Veggie-Loaded Sandwich That Will Satisfy Your Cravings
I’m a big fan of sandwiches, and this loaded veggie sandwich is one of my favorites. It’s packed with all sorts of deliciousness, including roasted veggies, avocado, and cheese. Plus, it’s super easy to make.
Loaded Veggie Sandwich
- 2 medium Persian cucumbers, sliced
- 1 large heirloom tomato, sliced
- 4 (1/2- to 3/4-inch) slices rustic sourdough or country bread
- 2 to 3 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 teaspoons stone-ground mustard
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup broccoli or alfalfa sprouts, rinsed and drained
- 2 pinches kosher salt
- 2 pinches freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup pickled red onions 2 large butter lettuce leaves 2 to 4 slices (2 ounces) sharp cheddar cheese
- Slice the cucumbers and tomatoes.
- Spread mayonnaise and mustard on the slices of bread.
- Put avocado, sprouts, cucumber, tomato, onions, cheese, and lettuce leaves on the slices of bread.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately.
- Calories: 290
- Fat: 17 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5 g
- Cholesterol: 10 mg
- Sodium: 480 mg
- Carbohydrates: 27 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Sugar: 4 g
- Protein: 7 g
What vegetables can you put in a sandwich?
You can put all sorts of vegetables in a sandwich, from tomatoes and cucumbers to lettuce and avocado. Pickled cucumbers, olives, sprouts, and peppers all make great additions to a loaded veggie sandwich.
What are some good sandwich toppings?
Classics like lettuce, onion, pickles, and peppers are always good choices for sandwich toppings. For hot sandwiches or less crunchy toppings, avocado, mushrooms, grilled onions, and spinach are great. Having good condiments can make any sandwich taste better.
How many calories are in a loaded veggie sandwich?
A loaded veggie sandwich has between 440 and 574 calories. This number will vary depending on the exact ingredients used, but a typically loaded veggie sandwich will have cheese, avocado, tomato, onion, and either hummus or mayo.
If you’re watching your calorie intake, you may be wondering just how many calories are in a loaded veggie sandwich. The answer is that it depends on the ingredients used. A typical loaded veggie sandwich will have cheese, avocado, tomato, onion, and either hummus or mayo. While the exact number of calories will vary depending on these factors, most loaded veggie sandwiches clock in at around 500 calories.
So if you’re looking for a hearty yet relatively healthy meal option, a loaded veggie sandwich is a good choice.
What is in a veggie delight sandwich?
Veggie Delite sandwich contains cucumbers, green peppers, lettuce, and red onions on 9-grain wheat bread. That’s it! Simple and delicious.
Some people are surprised to learn that there are only four vegetables in our Veggie Delite sandwich. However, we believe that less is more when it comes to veggies in a sandwich. Too many vegetables can overwhelm the taste buds and take away from the taste of the bread and other ingredients.
So if you’re looking for a tasty veggie sandwich that won’t weigh you down Veggie Delite is the perfect choice.